How can I save money on my energy bills and make my
home more comfortable?
Horrabridge Energy Savers is here to help!
Three hundred and fifty households have been invited to take part in Horrabridge Energy Savers. If you’ve received an invitation check out our workshop programme (please note that we have cancelled the Saturday workshops) – and look out for more information on the home energy assessment process. l.
Find out more about Horrabridge Energy Savers here
The next workshops are:
- Tuesday 29th April at 19:00 – Horrabridge Village Hall –
- Thursday 1st May at 19:00 – Horrabridge Village Hall –
- Monday 12th May at 18:30 – Horrabridge Community Primary School
The Clever Stuff – specialist sessions (see timing below)
- Thursday 15th May at 18:00 – Horrabridge Village Hall –
Session 1: Are you living in an older more traditionally built property? 18:00
- Learn more about making your older home more energy efficient.
Session 2: Have you ever considered external wall insulation 19:15
- Come and hear Jack Penfound from Greenhus explain the options.
Session 3: Range of options for renewable energy in the home? 20:30
- We’ll be looking at solar, wind, wood, heat pumps and hydro in a domestic setting
More details here.